Monday, July 28, 2008

Neeru's Formulae

Letter to God

I wrote a letter to God
But I didn’t know his address
I asked the lightning and he said
He lives in the light
The cheetah said
He lives in the speed
The air said
He lives in the oxygen
The tree said
He lives on the leaves
And
The road said
He lives at the end
But
I gave the letter to mom
Because He lives in her heart


This particular poem is written by my little brother Neeru. He is just 9 years old and has his own blog. Please do visit it. He really wants people to come to his blog. A link to his blog is in the blog list in my blog named 'Neeru's Formulae'. Otherwise go to 'http://www.neerusformulas.blogspot.com//' .

:D

3 comments:

Meghna said...

Very nice...talented siblings and lucky mom :)

Meghna said...

umm adi...If u wanna ask anythng...pls contact me thrh the contact tab on my blog...that'd be better u knw...and I'll mail bck :)
Hope u undrstnd :)

Adi said...

thanx meghna